Followers

happy father's day

A father is the one who always there to put a smile on your face,
and keep everything by himself even his hearts breaks in silence














HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
TO ALL THE FATHERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD
especially to abah, 
AHMAD SHAHRIEN BIN AHMAD NORIZAN.


abah, since i've known this world,
you're always there for me,
you holds me when i cry,
you hold me when i had a bad dream,
you catch me every time before i fall,
you've been so strict just to keep me from making mistakes,
you scolds me when i break the rules,
as i grows up you're always there next to me,
you guide me through the life,
abah, you've been my all time hero,
and making me feels all right just as you're there,
thank you abah for making my life flow so perfect,
even sometime i mad at you,
even when you makes me cry,
and when  u make fun of me,
but thorough all the moment with you,
makes me who i am today. 
Thank you and ILOVEYOUABAH :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment